Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pinterest Recipe Success #1

Tonight I made easy garlic chicken, a recipe that I found on pinterest. This is the second recipe that I've tried from pinterest...the first was a double crunch pork chop. It was decent... But this garlic chicken was delicious (and its gluten free for michael) with the admendments I made.

So here's my changes...

Easy Garlic Chicken

2 Chicken Breasts, trimeed, butterflied or pounded thin
4 fresh cloves of garlic, minced.
2 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 teaspoons of either butter, margarine, or olive oil

1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Prepare an oven safe casserole dish with non-stick spray.
3. In a small sauce pan, set heat to medium-low and saute the garlic until soft.
4. Once the garlic is soft, remove from heat and immediately add brown sugar. Stir until it becomes paste like.
5. Place chicken in casserole dish, and cover each breast with the brown sugar-garlic paste generously.
6. Put in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, the chicken should be cooked thoroughly and can be cut with a fork.

I paired my yummy chicken with steamed brown rice and mixed vegetables--I bet steamed broccoli would be really good too.

Enjoy :)


To find the original recipe click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment