Sunday, August 19, 2012

We're Moving...

So Michael and I are moving...

Hopefully very soon, because we aren't handling separation from each other very well.

Wait. I didn't write about this.

I got a job. Scratch that. I get to start my CAREER.

I'm going to be teaching KINDERGARTEN for the 2012-2013 school year at Bowie Elementary in Corsicana. (I will also be teaching with my sister... like seriously teaching with her. like her classroom is across the hall from the hooting owls that will be my students)

It's really far from Austin. About 3 hours away from Austin. So, we have to move.

And while we are trying to find a new place, we have to live apart.

We've only done four nights apart.

It really sucked. But we have a while to go, and our extremely co-dependent relationship is going to have to deal.

We have plans to see each other every weekend, and to have skype dates every night.

Still doesn't mean that this won't be hard.

But our codependency is totally worth it.

-Jessica G.

No comments:

Post a Comment