Thursday, September 13, 2012

A day late and a dollar short...

So I got my job like 5 weeks ago, and had to put together a classroom and stuff. And then I had to go to training. And then I had actually teach.

But better late than never.

So! Here we go!!



This is possibly the cleanest my desk has been.





These were taken prior to the first day of school. I have already moved some furniture around, and we got enough matching chairs for everybody. And it's even better now that we've been able to put some personal touches with work on the walls, and belongings in the cubbies. Tabitha even donated a little daybed for my reading center, which my kiddos ADORE.

It's a work in progress. I want to add more things on the walls (would love to cover them in paper), some bookshelves, some Christmas lights, etc. It'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment