Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tunes Tuesday

I've given up on writing what I am thankful for everyday.

Mostly because I am thankful to be so busy that I don't have time.

I'll write a bigger post closer to Thanksgiving.


But I wanted to share some of my current favorite music with you.


First up is Home by Phillip Phillips.

I chose to show the video of the Olympics, because thats when I feel in love with this song. NBC would show it with the women's gymnastics and I would cry.

Everytime.




Next is It's Time by Imagine Dragons.

Such a good song, and it's speaking to me right now!



Last up is Of Monsters and Men by Little Talks.

The song is beautiful, but you might need to take some acid before watching the video.





So grab you some cool lady bug headphones and get listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment