Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1: Thankful for my Dad

I've decided to do this 30 days of Thankful business but instead of doing it via facebook, I am doing it here on the blog. It's here mainly so I can go into details.

Day 1: Thankful for my Dad

I don't know who out there has an awesome Dad, but I know that I sure do. My sister and I were lucky in the parental draw--both parent's did right by us.

But my Dad is pretty cool.

He's sweet and nice and loving and caring and stern and anything else you can think of to define a good parent.

He's always been there for me and my sister helping us with whatever we need. Sure he makes us mad, and I am sure that we make him mad too, but he's pretty stinkin' cool.

So on day one, here's to you Dad! You make 66 look pretty damn good.







-Jessica G.

No comments:

Post a Comment