Thursday, December 6, 2012

A season of change...

I haven't written in almost a month, but not for the lack of trying.

Things have been changing around here, with no signs of stopping.

Michael and I are still technically maintaining two seperate residences in two different cities two hundred miles apart, but that is about to get a lot easier.

We bought a house.



A house. With a foundation. and a driveway. and a Mortgage.

When did I get all grown up?

I still am in disbelief and shock and it'll set in one day that I am now a homeowner. Which at that time I ask that somebody is on standby with the xanax and wine. That's one panic attack I don't want to have.


Any who.

The new house has cut down the commute to work to approximately 3 minutes depending on traffic. Which was sure handy when I woke up at 7am this morning.

I promise that now that we have real internet, and my computer is back home, that I'll try to get back to this whole writing thing.

Just in time for the end of the Mayan Calendar, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Kawanzaa.
Whoops.

-Jessica G.

1 comment: