Wednesday, December 26, 2012

ABCs of me...


The ABCs of me:

A- Age: 25.

B-Bed size: King


C-Chore you hate: Dishes 

D-Dogs:  My Anniebone!!


E-Essential to start your day: Alarms that start an hour before I absolutely have to be up.

F-Favorite color: Purple, Green, Red

G-Gold or silver: Yellow gold

H-Height: 5'4"
I-Instruments you play: Trumpet (8th-College), Some guitar and piano, and I can pretty much play any brass instrument that I pick up...

J-Job title: Kindergarten teacher.

K-kids: none yet!

L-Live: North Central Texas
M-My mom's name: Darlene

N- Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, Sika

O-Overnight hospital stay: Gallbladder, Strep Throat, and Appendix

P-Pet peeves: Passive aggression, packing styrofoam, cotton balls

Q-Quote from a movie: : "Hulk...SMASH"

R-Right/lefty: Righty!

S- Siblings: Older Sister. She's even shorter than I am at 4'11"

T-Time you wake up: 6:00ish

U-Underwear: Aerie or LB

V-Veggies you dislike: hmmm, Beets. Gross.

W-What makes you run late: My warm and cozy bed, that usually my dog is laying in. It's so darn inviting.

X-X-rays you've had: Teeth, both feet, knees, hands, basically everything

Y-Yummy food you make: It's all yummy... although I really like the fried ravioli and million dollar spaghetti...

Z-Zoo animal: Although I've never been to a zoo, I love penguins. So... penguins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment