Sunday, January 13, 2013

The worst in my life...

I just took the worst shower of my life.

Seriously.

This new house has something against good showers.


I've had bad showers before.

Camp.

The Texas Tech Dorms.
          (which includes 2 weeks of band camp, orientation, and the 2 years I lived there.)

Various hotel rooms.

But this just doesn't compare. Those other showers may have been gross. They may have had bad water pressure.

But.

THEY'VE ALL HAD FREAKIN' HOT WATER.

Call me crazy, but it would be nice to take a hot shower. Especially on my birthday. Just sayin'.

Apparently one (of two) of the showers in my house doesn't believe in more than 5 minutes of hot water. I barely had time to step into the damn thing,  and get my hair wet. Next thing I know, its COLD.

And not like, lukewarm cold.

I turn off the water, scrubbed my hair, took care of other things and turned the water back on.

IT WAS COLDER.

If I get the flu or pnuemonia, don't blame it on kindergarten. Or the NRH Emergency Room. Or Baylor's Emergency Room.

Blame it on the forgotten wing's shower.


--Jessica G.

No comments:

Post a Comment