Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tunes Tuesday: Just Pitchy

So last Tuesday I stayed up watching Pitch Perfect rather than type a blog about all the awesome music that I've been listening too.

I started to write one about Pitch Perfect but I fell asleep. And then life caught up with me.

But never fear! I've spent the last week listening to the soundtrack on repeat.

I am officially in love with contemporary a cappella.



1. Cups by Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick has such a beautiful voice. (And who knew? I always think about her as Jess from the Twilight movies--and from that chick that worked with George Clooney...) I am glad she is expanding her range.

I would totally buy an indie album filled with her singing playing a cup.

Below is a video of her performing live on David Letterman.




2.  Party In the USA- Barden Bellas


I am huge Miley Cyrus fan who originally recorded this song, but I actually think that I like this one better. 

Below is Cyrus' original.

 


3. Price Tag/Don't You Forget About Me/Just The Way You Are/Party in the USA/ Turn the Beat Around --Barden Bellas

This is a fabulous mash up of these songs. LOVE IT.






So there you have it.

I'm in love.

oh. and don't forget fat amy. 




--Jessica G.

I don't own the rights to any of these songs or youtube videos. I just liked them. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment