Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bad mood

I'm in a bad mood


Obviously. I picked a fight with Michael (okay, only kind of. I wanted to talk to 
him about some stuff, and it morphed to me crying and getting upset, but whatever.)

I'm over not feeling well. My allergies and asthma apparently will be the death of me. I can't get the cough, headache, sore throat, stuffy/runny (yes both at the same time! it's hot.) under control. I'm taking sudafed, and nyquil, and dayquil, and inhalers, and breathing treatments every 4 hours or so. 

This is so sexy. Michael can't keep his hands off of me.



And I still wake up feeling like (what I assume anyways) I've smoked an entire pack of cigarettes. 


And I continue to feel this way all day.



Earlier, I am pretty sure that I had a fever, except I just ate some (diet busting) Braum's chocolate ice cream so the thermometer didn't really work. 


And also throwing into my bad mood is my mom. Today is one of those days that I really freaking miss her. I could call her in the middle of the night because I didn't feel good and she'd answer the phone and talk to me. And get me to feel better and go back to sleep. And I stopped at my dad's house today after Krystal and I came back from Mansfield to pick up her glasses just for a hug. 


I'd do anything for a hug from my mom right now. 


--Jessica G.


PS... this did make me smile a bit.

How can you not smile from this ridiculousness? 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you read? Follow me on pinterest and twitter and like me on facebook
Maybe I'll do something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment