Sunday, April 28, 2013

Man Colds

Michael has a cold.

Affectionately known in this house as the plague.



This is what happens when Michael gets the plague.

Poor guy.

  • He drinks most of my orange juice, because NOW is the time to get healthy and get some vitamins.
  • He babbles about things like genie juice (aka snot)
  • He plays excessive amounts of mario kart.
  • He gets sweet.*
*Disclaimer: Michael is most always very sweet but in odd ways. But when he is sick, he does things like tries to give me happiness.*

Here's hoping he gets better soon!

-Jessica G.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you read? Follow me on pinterest and twitter and like me on facebook
Maybe I'll do something cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment