Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pinterest things I want: Texas Tech Edition

So I get to pin to and follow a Texas Sports team board. As a result, usually my board feed is filled with stuff from colleges and professional sports throughout the state. However, I found 3 things that I want  need immediately.

As soon as that money tree grows in.


  1. This Texas Tech Tank Top.
                     Cute as can be... I can't stand it. XL Please!



2. Texas Tech iPhone 5 case.
                I have an iPhone 5. I need a new case. Double T's are where it's at.



3. Double T headband
                I don't wear headbands, but obviously, I'll make and exception. :)


-Jessica G.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you read? Follow me on pinterest and twitter and like me on facebookMaybe I'll do something cool.

















No comments:

Post a Comment