Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hey Yo, Mr. Colonoscopy...

So.

Tomorrow, I'm having a colonoscopy.

There.

I said it.It's the first step from the result of the doctor's appointment that I had, but never wrote about.

Lessons learned from this whole experience (10ish hours in):


  • Lack of real, solid food make me grumpy.
  • I can go pee 8 times in 4 hours. 
  • One more sip of 7-up will make me hurl.
  • I want:
    • sunflower seeds
    • ice cream
    • fried chicken
    • sushi
    • mashed potatoes
    • french fries
    • a hamburger
    • pancakes
    • eggs
    • bacon
    • biscuits and gravy
  • There is something that tastes about as bad as barium (the stuff you drink for a CT Scan)


Okay.  So I stopped and read the last sentence. Obviously, I like to hang out in hospitals and clinics WAY 

TOO MUCH.

Any ways... That's tomorrow.

So. Would you follow a live twitter feed?

Do you want to see the pictures I get (totes putting them in the album with my other pictures)?

Didn't think so.

-Jessica G.

PS. please go like my page on facebook. I'm pretty close to 30 likes. I'm so lame. :)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like what you read? Follow me on pinterest and twitter and like me on facebook
Maybe I'll do something cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment