Sunday, August 4, 2013

Helping Hand.

So my former colleague, Mrs. Stoll is working on funding a project through donorschoose.org which is basically a non-profit website that allows people to donate money to education projects.

I wanted to share this project with you.

She works at a large, title one campus (I used to work there) and the kids could really benefit from a tablet in the classroom. I have one in mine, and I know that I use it all the time. And the really cool thing is that it actually might benefit some of the kids that I used to work one on one with.

She is just $25 away from completing her goal. So if you can spare $5 (which is the minimum donation) she could meet her goal in the next 10 days.

It'd be awesome if you could.


CLICK HERE to donate.


-Jessica G.

No comments:

Post a Comment