Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Properly fitting clothes.

I didn't want to write the word bra as the title, but that's what this is about. Bras.

Abigail and I went shopping on Tax Free weekend a couple of weeks ago, and our biggest purchases were new undergarments.

I always purchase from Lane Bryant, and I have since 2005 when my college friend Danielle and I went. First time I was ever properly(ish) fitted for a bra. And it changed my life.

Abigail and I had some qualms about things, but finally settled on some garments.

Then today, I came across this blog post on the Curvy Girl Guide. The video was absolutely amazing, and says so many things that I want people to know. I even learned somethings.

If anything, I learned that the ones I just bought are not the correct band size. But I'll just have to deal.

Do yourself a favor, go check out the video, and learn what a proper fit looks like. You won't be disappointed.

Happy Hump Day Ya'll!

-Jessica G.

No comments:

Post a Comment