Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2: November 2, 2013

Today, I'm giving thanks to the other man in my life, my husband.

He's naturally a really geeky guy. Oh and he's cool too. He's smart and weird and all the things I need in a spouse.

He also spoils me rotten, indulges my crazy plans, bring me back to Earth, and shares the love of penguins I have developed since we've been together.

He also loves my dog almost as much as I do. He seamlessly took over responsibility for taking care of her without a complaint in the world. I never have to worry that she doesn't have food or if I need to water her. He just does it. And he gives her loves and scratches and opens the door for her when she needs it.

He loves us.

And we are thankful for you.

Because without you, I would've had to pay someone to fix the leaky shower and sand down the front door because it wouldn't open. And the garage would probably still be a wreck.

As a bonus, you are fabulous with our niece. I know you'll be a wonderful dad someday.

Thank you Michael. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment