Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Remarkably Absent

If you are the one person who has been an avid reader and has been wondering where I've been in the last two months, I'll give you a list.


  • I've been sick. Sinus infections, bronchitis, and a particularly bad stomach bug hit me.
  • Graduate school. I'm taking 6 hours towards a Master's in Special Education. All online.
  • Working. There are 36 days left of kindergarten for this year. (Yes, I have a count down.)
  • Church. I've gotten much more involved at church. So much in fact that Krystal and I are now (well have been since December…) the Children's Ministry coordinators.
  • Thursday Night Date Night. I have a date with my dad each week. This guarantees we get to see each other. I will rarely miss date night--and if I miss, I reschedule!
  • Trying to work out. Which I'm not always that great at, but you'll totally find me dead after Spin/Kettle Bell tomorrow.
  • Housework. Did you know that there aren't little faeries that do laundry, wash dishes, and vacuum? 
  • Sleep. Oh yeah, what about this basic need?!
So that pretty much sums up what I've been doing. 

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment