Tuesday, October 28, 2014

TLC Televised Weddings... And a remembered one too!

Swoon

I love weddings. I haven't been to very many, but I adore them. The apparent love, the vows made in the eye of God, the congregation of family and friends, and of course, the cake!

Last Tuesday was the broadcast of the Duggar-Dillard wedding. The wedding was gorgeous, very vintage shabby chic. It was great to know that Derick's mother was able to be there for the wedding. And Derick and Jill make precious, Godly couple. You can tell their love is genuine. I've been watching the Duggars since they had 14 children and only an hour special on TLC/Discovery Health. Jessa and Ben Seewald were married today--I can't wait to see this wedding unfold on the Duggar's next season!

Their newlywed marriage makes me think about my marriage and wedding to Michael. Most days we are completely ridiculous, finishing each other's sentences, and wishing there was a way we could unzip each other's skin and crawl in (promise we aren't being creepy, we just really really like each other... Like a lot). 

In honor of the Duggar wedding I've already watched and the one that happened today,I am going to share some pictures of Michael's and my wedding. 




My favorite things about our wedding the celebration of the joining of our two families, the hilarious unity sand celebration, and the wonderful ceremony/first dance.

What is your favorite thing about weddings? Leave me a comment below! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment